BACTERIOLOGICAL AND CHEMICAL TESTING
Analytical Excellence Since 1943
GSL Facilities & Instrumentation
Our Lab Environment
Garden State Labs occupies a building of more than 10,500 square feet
in Hillside, NJ.
Our analytical equipment spans a wide array of instrumentation including:
- 4 state of the art Hewlett Packard Gas Chromatograph Mass Spectrometers
(GC/MS), all with autosamplers for organic analyses.
- 2 Perkin Elmer Atomic Absorption Spectrophotometers (AA), 1 with Graphite
Furnace, for heavy metal analyses.
- 1 Axial Mount Thermo Jarrel Ash Inductively Coupled Argon Plasma 61E
Spectrometer (ICAP) for simultaneous low level heavy metal analyses.
- 3 Gas Chromatographs with selective detectors for organic analyses.
- 3 Tekmar Purge and Trap multiple sample systems for volatile organic
- 2 Infra-red Spectrometers (IR) for chemical analyses.
- Various analytical and sampling equipment including pH meters, specific
ion probes, automatic sample compositors and more.
- Numerous incubators at various temperatures for microbiological incubations.
- Various glassware for extractions and distillations, including Zymark
- Custom built computerized laboratory information management system
- Specialized software for various analytical procedures, including BODs.
- Numerous computers, Macintosh's and PCs, for data handling and reporting.
Return To GSL Home Page
Garden State Laboratories,
Copyright © 1995 Garden State Laboratories, Inc.